If you need urgent help, there are number of helplines you can turn to:
- For the emergency services, dial 999. This includes if you're feeling suicidal and want to be taken to A&E in order to keep yourself safe
- For medical advice contact NHS 111 by dialling 111 or NHS 24 (Scotland) on 08454 242424. These helplines are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- For help if you’re 18 or under contact Childline on 0800 1111
- For urgent emotional support contact the Samaritans on 08457 90 90 90
- The Sexual Healthline 0300 123 7123