Contract: Fixed until 31st March 2023
Interview date: TBC
Specific role requirements:
Due to travel requirements, a full driving license and access to own vehicle is essential.
To develop and deliver Brook’s Education and Wellbeing work with young people in a variety of settings, ensuring effective delivery against commissioned contracts as well as programmes that generate additional income for Brook.
To create an empowering, non-judgemental, positive and welcoming atmosphere within Brook Education, emphasising self-determination and assisting young people to make plans and decisions and to accept responsibility
· Empower and encourage all young people to access Brook programmes with particular emphasis on ‘at risk’ groups as defined by the organisation
· Deliver tailored educational programmes for high-risk groups, universal groups or individuals that will enhance their self-esteem and reduce risk-taking behaviours
· Assist in the development, delivery and evaluation of training programmes and support other professionals involved with young people to help develop their skills, knowledge and confidence in the effective delivery of Sex and Relationships Education
· Work within Brook’s internal pathways to refer clients to the appropriate professional team member or external service
· Work within national, professional guidelines and Brook’s Protecting Young People (PYPP) policy where there are safeguarding issues with clients, and refer to the Designated Safeguarding teams in accordance with Brook’s Safeguarding referral pathway
· Where appropriate, work within Multi Agency Teams to assist social workers and the Police to fulfil their statutory obligations to children in need of help or protection
If you are interested in applying for this post, please review the Job Description below and complete an application form, sending it to: Joanne.email@example.com.
Please note - this role requires the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
Candidates must be able to provide paperwork demonstrating their right to work in the UK.
For more information on what it means to work for Brook, please read the ‘Working for Brook’ document on our Current Vacancies page, where you will also find the application form.
Brook are an equal opportunities employer, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Please note: internal applicants with live sanctions or performance improvement plans in place will not be considered for this role.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to submit your application as soon as possible.
Due to the high number of applications for this post, it will not be possible to respond to every application.
If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks, then you have not been shortlisted for this role. Thank you for your interest in working for Brook.